Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Not so Ugly Betty

I am (and have always) been a fan of Ugly Betty, the television show. A job at Mode would be an absolute dream! Great story lines, brilliant actors and amazing fashion every where you look - What's not to love? I can't believe that this is the last season!

Here are a few photos of some of my favourite outfits, moments and just generally photos I like from the show...


What do you think of Ugly Betty?
Who's your favourite character?
Leave a comment below.

6 comments:

  1. Awesome pictures...

    try a Saree you can look much better..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Ugly Betty! (I still haven't watched the last few episodes though... better get around to that before abc takes them down!)

    Amanda always had the most crazy looks, and I really enjoyed how over the top the entire cast's wardrobe was. Must have been fun to design!

    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so behind with Ugly Betty, think I've watched to the end of season 2!!! I need to get the rest on DVD because I do love it xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. P.S I'm holding a giveaway over on my blog, make sure you check it out http://my-favourite-fashion.blogspot.com/

    Have a great weekend! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love love ugly betty! i love amanda's style, and how they really made her a lot deeper then the first few episodes portray her :)

    I actually just got my flatmate interested in Ugly Betty hah!

    Lauren
    Sparrow & Urchin

    ReplyDelete

I will try to reply to all comments and I appreciate you writing them.
I always love new followers so if you are following me let me know and I will follow you back if you want.
x