Sunday, August 22, 2010

From one Lily to Another

I am loving the song Alfie by Lily Allen at the moment. Its such a cute song with such an upbeat tune - however not so cute if you listen to the lyrics. Youtube it, there is one creepy-ass puppet in it though!
On the subject of Lily Allen, I thought I would do a quick style file on her.

Prom dress and trainers? Classic Lily Allen.

The first of many, many Chanel frocks

Cute candy-striped dress with wayfarers and white wedges for NBC concert

Armand Basi outfit, Chanel accessories and YSL heels

A fierce Luella number for the designer’s spring/summer 2008 show

Pink Chanel dress with matching Chanel quilted bag Louboutin ankle boot and for Lily as she attends the Chanel fashion show in Paris

Layering chiffon and sequins over tough jeans and willies for Glastonbury and a brilliant blunt fringe and sunglasses combo.

Black Chanel dress with stunning Givenchy coat

A black and metallic look with a gorgeous sixties fringe

Lily favours vintage lace and babydoll cut for this year’s NME awards

Leave a comment telling me your favourite out of these outfits. I've always been a fan of her outfit that she wore to the Chanel fashion show in Paris but her Glastonbury outfit is really growing on me, and of course the Givenchy coat - stunning.

4 comments:

  1. I think my favourite is the last one! I too am a big fan of babydoll dresses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the prom dress with trainers!! sooo funny. Only she could pull that off~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey girly! Just found your blog and I am loving it! You have a new follower!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. New follower here :)

    Love the black and white chanel.. It was a great choice for her body. I don't know about the blue and red striped dress. It seems to swallow her.

    www.bysonbella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I will try to reply to all comments and I appreciate you writing them.
I always love new followers so if you are following me let me know and I will follow you back if you want.
x